Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Sun Cruise(in)' with Hubby

Sun Cruise Resort and Yacht 
Jeongdongjin
Gangneung, Gangwhon South Korea
June 14-15, 2014

It was a month of planning to get to this resort, and I cannot simply say it was worth it. Sadly, not the best but, maybe the timing was not right. First, if you are to stay over the weekend, and if you are from Seoul central, have the earliest morning bus trip because it is very far like about 3 hours more including a cab going to the resort itself. Second, to be able to use all the facilities like the pool, and yacht -- be there on July and August! I got so frustrated on this month that me and my hubby have to go there hoping I could dip in a pool at least! But no, June is still spring time I suppose. (grrrr!) I should have asked a month before that planning anyway, my bad. The room was quite expensive but tolerable at least and their restaurant closes so early like 10pm! Gosh, they run out of food so early but in fairness to the food quite cheaper compared to eating outside the resort like it's not practical to spend $50-70 for just 2 person and you can't finish everything because the serving is for family. The place is popular with sea foods and clam shells but I have to pass due to my calling- allergies! So we rather spent like around $30-40 for a dinner in their fancy restaurant which apparently closes too early :( so ironic though.

The only  one thing that I could say that's totally worth it is their theme park. :) Finish the whole day exploring including the beach, totally romantic for honeymooners :) enjoy the pictures...

The hotel made of cruise ship where we stayed for a night.

Sunset in the Theme Park




The view from our hotel room

Awesome Theme Park

No comments:

Post a Comment